It's been soooo hot that squirrels were laying on the ground outstretched, which makes them look all the more adorable. Here is a video of the little girl squirrel that Mr. Bigballz was chasing. I gave her a cashew and thank god I kept shooting because she took it to a shady spot and spread out. When I tip toed around to get a better view, she stopped for a moment to look at what I was doing, and, comforted, went right back to it. Didn't flinch even as I got about 4 inches from her face. These creatures amuse me to no end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How cute, Sydney...looks like my backyard in winter, with the squirrels when I throw out corn and peanuts.
Last week was he and she chasing, up and down the trees, here and there. Guess in a short time little ones will be arriving! HAHA
Lol! My cat does that when he's hot tooo X:-)
Post a Comment