It fascinated me that you can experience all four seasons and just about every topography that exists in the world all on the two humble islands that make New Zealand. And we did. There were beaches of every kind, endless forest, desert-like areas, hills and alps, waterfalls, glaciers and fijords to name a few.
There were also encounters with Dolphins, miniature horses, and birds both new and familiar (In fact, wherever I go it seems I find ducks -- or they find me-- who will eat out of my hand).
I thought I'd sprinkle in some of those tales. Tune in tomorrow.
In our short stay in Australia we went to the Great Barrier Reef, saw bats flying overhead in the middle of the city at Sydney's great Hyde Park, and went to Steve Irwin's Australian Zoo.
We also climbed the Bridge in Sydney Harbor. Maybe it wasn't made by Mother Nature but it sure felt adventurous.
I thought I'd sprinkle in some of those tales. Tune in tomorrow.

3 comments:
Thank you for sharing adventures I may never have the opportunity to experience. You give me a gift that I might not ever have otherwise. xoxoxoxo I truly love your stories!!!
Hi Sydney!
I am starting a blog-wide candle vigil for Vicki from Nolly Posh blog in honor of her and in support of her surgery this 9-11. Please come to my blog and click on the candle and add one to your blog too.
Peace & Love.
Next time ya'll have to stop off at Melbourne X;-)
Post a Comment