He's ALL Man-Cat. Look and weep gals and guys. You either want him or want to be him.
Friday, October 3, 2008
The Other Man
I said in a post you can find here that I had a wicked lovefest going on with a male lion before I fell for my big, hunky giraffe guy. I figured you'd like to see him, now that you've seen the G. It certainly will convince you, if you ever had any doubt, of my very, very good taste.
I mean, look at that face! And that three toned mane -- reddish blonde that turns first to chestnut, then into dark, mahogany brown. He's the only lion I've seen whose mane continues all the way down his chest and abdomen... it's a testosterone trifecta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Your taste is amazing indeed !!
Carla :0)
He would make quite a catch- he's quite handsome!
Sidney!
I've been catching up on your posts, with my kids next to me..
First let me tell you how proud I am of you ~ you are doing amazing things, beautiful things.
Second: I think you will have two other litte bloggies (Sarah & Shayki) reading "Adventures in Nature"!
Your writing can even capture a child's attention,now how great is that!
Look at that face! So defined and etched with wisdom beyond our understanding.
Is there enough of him to go around Sydney. I'm in love with him too.
There certainly is Meb! I knew I liked you for a reason :-)
Carlikup-
I am pleased as punch that your kiddlies are enjoying all the pictures and little movies. Shout out to Sarah and Shayki!!! Thank you for coming to see my animal friends!
I know another commenter -- Miss Kilpy -- who started to check with her 8 year old son as well. He likes the squirrles, and clearly, I agree with him.
I hope that seeing these help all of us come to love animals to the point we respect and see value in all creatures, big and small and want to care for our environment so they will still have a home.
We are really all ONE in this world. :-D
:) Good one.
Maybe for a hot affair. He looks like he would have commitment issues, lol.
Definitely not Bill Nye the Science Guy. He is magnificent....
Lol DeeDee
And Delee, So so true! Bill Nye he's not. Polar opposite! Hey, I'm flexible!
Post a Comment