Get a lot of pelicans at the wildlife rehab center as in Texas, there are many possibilities for oil spills. Just got an education Saturday about the process of going down to the gulf to set up a rescue facility, and the process of cleaning every animal that gets coated, if possible, and how to release them slowly back into the wild if they survive.
I never knew they had such goofy personalities. This guy has been staying with us for quite awhile, since hurricane Ike I think, and I caught the tiniest snippet of his "Good Morning" antics for you to get a chuckle.

5 comments:
Pelicans are amazing. The closest thing to a pterodactl if you ask me. I love watching them at the beach. As they fly over the ocean looking for fish once found they dive bomb right into the water. I also love to see them fly in formation. Thanks for bringing the memory home again.
Have seen many of these at the beach when I lived in Delaware and also Florida. They are a sight to see once in motion. A lot of the time they'll find a post to land on and they'll sit there forever waiting for a fish to swim by I guess.
Thanks Sydney...
Thank you for reading my first chapter and leaving a comment. Thank you MORE though for the copywrite paragraph in your profile. It made me realize I need to do likewise.
Now I'll explore you somemore. Hope you're not ticklish! (Sorry, had to say that!)
Wondering how you found me.
The Texas Woman
Hee! Hee! i like him X:-)
i want to be him...
that or a humming bird :)
Post a Comment