Friday, January 9, 2009

Partial View

In New York, you often get your view blocked by crowds, trucks, other buildings... And scaffolding everywhere.


You make do. You do this so well, you start to forget there is even an obstacle there.


This kitty is a New Yorker, for sure.

4 comments:

meb said...

So cute... I can hear his brain working:

"I can get through these bars if I want to... or I can jump the darn thing...they can't keep me in here for long...and who is that taking my picture... the nerve of some people...Hey...a little privacy here!"

bindu said...

So cute! Sydney - you should've seen some of the dogs we met in southern Argentina. You would *love* them. Those stray dogs literally live in doggie heaven. So much so that I am convinced they stood first in line and got all the goodies when they were being created. They are extremely friendly and fun-loving. I'll have a post about them sometime soon.

Donna in Alabama said...

Reminds me of my Fluffy. He loves to sit in my window sills. My sills are not but about 5" wide and if the 2" blinds are down, he will try to stick his big head through them!

My WV is pokeyeou...kinda fits.

RBennie said...

You got that right Sydney. Definitely a NY cat! My cat Jazz will sit in the window next to my fire escape, and you can only open the window a few inches, and stick her head through like she's trying to make a break for it, LOL. She's a pampered house cat and wouldn't survive for long out there with the tough street cats.