It's in goats nature to climb, which might account for the charming and hysterical little leaps he was taking when he first arrived. CLICK HERE to see that -- you should not miss it if you haven't.
So now, less than 2 weeks later, he is able to get up on some things, and he was amusing himself and all of us by using a swivel chair. OH endless funnies... but we tear ourselves away to go back to cleaning and feeding. PS: I promise you, in real life I don't talk with the high squeaky voice you hear on these videos!
.

3 comments:
Oh, how funny he is! I'm still laughing how he jumped back onto the chair. The videos are all so cute. Love the way he hops...
He's so cute! Those stubby little horns are adorable. I love how gently he lands, especially when he jumps up on to the chair.
I already told you I want one of these. Do you take orders? He is adorable!
Post a Comment