Just take a look at this video and you will know the wisdom and truth of my title.
I took this a little while ago, before I went out of town, and I haven't seen this lucky little goat since. I certainly do miss him (to see his story, click HERE). But I Tuesday there was another white, leaping baby like this that we took care of indoors, but it was pure white and a little LAMB! Didn't get a picture though... too busy feeding a zillion baby birds. But no one can replace the little guy above, the first goat I've ever held and fed. Awwwww!
I WAaaaaant one! Don't you?
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I do waaaaaant one. Not only is this little guy cute and funny, he would keep the grass down and we wouldn't have to mow!
I love goaties. But we have had them and I tell you ---- talk about trouble! They are smart little whipper snippers and will eat anything! ANY thing!
I do love em.
He is so cute and I would love to see the all white one. I want one but only to look at, not take care of or clean up after. If that makes me lazy, so be it! LOL
Post a Comment