Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fuzzy and Fast Asleep


MUST CLICK ON THIS TO ENLARGE -- really, don't miss doing it. So furry! So red!
Just a favorite picture of the male of those last two Fox babies I took care of in fall - the ones that were so sick and so attached to each other. This one fell asleep on his back and just looked so Uh.Dor.Able that I had to preserve it on film. And I did. Brings me right back there and I wish he were still in my house right now! I miss those two immensely!

7 comments:

nollyposh said...

SQUEAL! oh shOOsh... i mean squeal! x

Jain said...

My heart is melty.

Hilary said...

How did you keep from kissing that little belly? I don't think I could resist. Just adorable... sigh.

Barry said...

He looks very peaceful and content.

And beautiful.

Joanne said...

What a peaceful moment you caught in a photograph, especially from such an energetic animal!

Rockwrites said...

so glad you all liked this photo. It's so clear when you blow it up.

Jain --My heart gets Melt every time I see it too.

And Hillary, believe me, I kissed them on the head an awful lot even though it's technically not advised. I'd do it before I realized it!

Barry and Joanne, I'm thrilled you stopped by --I'm thrilled you ALL stop by, lol! I know every blogger understand that one!

Kowabungamama said...

OMG that is the sweetest, cutest and any other est out there!