Any glimpse into the
life of an animal
quickens our own
and makes it so much
the larger and better
in every way.
--John Muir
life of an animal
quickens our own
and makes it so much
the larger and better
in every way.
--John Muir
Stories, pictures and videos about just what the title says... If you are a lover of all animals and the great outdoors, and conservation and being green I hope you enjoy. Please, subscribe or follow me, and pass the url along to friends. Leave a comment or three...
2 comments:
When I watch my dogs dream, there legs will kick and there bodies will twitch. When in their dreams I hear them cry or murmur a growl, I know in someway I have lived through that moment with them. That they have shared an emotion with me. When I hear Cesar Millan say they only live in the now and that dogs don't hold on to hate, then I think he's correct. When the Bhagavad Gita was written it was written for Krishna to deal with Urjani the warrior. How could Urjani fight his own cousins and relations on the battle field, or it could be said the battle was with his own inner self. Krishna taught Urjani by way of revelations to calm the inner spirit. This for me is what my beasts guide me through when I see them dream. I am reminded of the influences I have over my emotions by them with the practice of calm and assertive behavior. I know there is probably much more to this in Yoga, but I'm just not there yet.
Even looking at the bees makes my heart open. I feel so fortunate to be surrounded by animals. I think this is the way we were meant to be.
Post a Comment