Friday, August 13, 2010

DOLPHINS!!!

Thank you to commenter (and pal of course) Meb for another of these great animal vids. This one has dolphins, which I think I've never posted on the blog before -- mostly because I usually only post things I have shot myself and I live in scalding hot, non-oceanside Houston.

Dolphins are the BEST! Check out what their Sea World keepers saw them doing one day...

http://wimp.com/dolphinbubbles/

4 comments:

indie grrrl said...

brilliant, aren't they?

ellen abbott said...

they are such intelligent creatures.

BTW, I have seen dolphins in Galveston Bay.

The Tusk said...

I wonder.... Bubble Rings are the coolest. thanks...

Do they magnify sound. are they pure oxygen from the blowhole or is it carbon dioxide like we emit. They re-swallow them and make smaller ones from bigger ones.

I wonder,,, and no ones made a t-shirt yet!!!

Sydney said...

Ellen, Come to think of it, I did see them too, in the distance, when taking a ferry ride in the bay, or somewhere in that water channel.

Indie, that is the word for them!

Tusk, maybe Google knows!