Monday, August 9, 2010

Joy

Well, I can't seem to embed this video but it's a must see. A black lab playing with a young deer. Watched it twice myself. Here's the link at least:

http://www.wimp.com/oneball/

It reminds me of another video I put up on a prior post of an elk playing in the middle of the forest in a little pond probably made by a recent rain. This one splashed and danced around, took a break and did it again. It is just the most magical moment that someone (I assume with a camera mounted on a tree) happened to catch. Please check it out if you have a moment.

Love and protect ALL animals, please.

4 comments:

indie grrrl said...

Priceless..... thx for sharing..... :--)

The Tusk said...

What is also incredible is, I think there are two cats on the porch watching the whole thing as well. Yes, thank you for sharing you truly have found a wonderful nitch on bringing joy to people. Your little links are so much fun to follow, its why I follow you.

~ maggie brudos ~ said...

cute!! hope you are fabulous squirrel girl :)

Rockwrites said...

thanks for taking the time to look and comment fabulous peeps!