Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stories, pictures and videos about just what the title says... If you are a lover of all animals and the great outdoors, and conservation and being green I hope you enjoy. Please, subscribe or follow me, and pass the url along to friends. Leave a comment or three...
5 comments:
Because there is no where I can touch you (kitty cat) that you cannot have at least 4 claws and/or 2 fangs into my skin in 2 seconds! And it does not matter to you that I am being nice and loving and did not know you just did not feel like being petted!
I use to use passwords named after my friends cats, and I kept Porcelean Figurines of them on my desk to remind me of what they were.
I recently fell in Love with my neighbors Cat, her name was Leche to us because she was the color of Milk.
She was the utmost friendly, and loved to cuddle, unusual for a cat I thought. Never a bad word from her mouth. Occassionally her friends would come by to visit, but none of them approachable.
I'm sure they sensed her calm submissive behavior.
My labrador never even chased her, but she was always alert when the Lab was jaunting in the back yard. She stayed pensive coiled on a lawn chair or my sweatshirt on a lounge.
Oh yes...we call them kinda cats 'Fractious' where I work (a Cat Hospital)...I always tell people if cats were as big as dogs, they'd have a bad rep...
I think this is fabulous. Love that disdainful look that only a cat can give!
I use to care for the cats when I volunteered at the humane society...I remember that look!
Post a Comment