Monday, October 25, 2010

They All Sleep This Way: Jonathan the Lion

We all know cats sleep a lot, and are nocturnal. Big cats are no different. Some of our lions sleep up to 20 hours a day. So I have seen our magestic, gorgeous male lion Jonathan dozing or outright snoring a LOT. However, he sleeps in a really comedic way.




At least in this picture he had the manners to have his head facing the window!

9 comments:

ellen abbott said...

You know, my cat sleeps exactly the same way.

Kimberly said...

How funny!

Rockwrites said...

His feet slay me!

The Tusk said...

They would and they could Roch, His face itself is absoulutely gorgeous.

The Tusk said...

What a regal name, Jonathan.

Laurie said...

This is our cat's favorite position!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Awwww...I just watched 'How to Train a Dragon' and the little black dragon soooo reminded me of a Devon Rex cat (I have Cornish Rex) and it was adorable! Oh, I had a friend sprayed by a cheetah once...hate to imagine who sat next to her on the school bus that day!

Ms M. said...

Ha! Like so many other comments concur, my cats also love to sleep this way!