The funniest thing is that these little fellas are either so dim-sighted or dimwitted (or both) that they're clueless to such advances and their complete non reaction stumps their opponent. As such, it totally deflates the situation; the geese simply give up and swim on their way, and the ducks fan out in their wake. It'd make Ghandi proud.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
If This Were Shakespeare, Methinks He'd Be The Court Jester
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sydney! Welcome back to civilization and BB...
How cool it is to read about your Zoo adventures-- very inspiring. I think we are similar in that we can spend (too many???) hours on TV, and yet also have interests and passions in the real world. Just don't get eaten by some large carnivore for lunch, okay?
Lol! i'm a bit like that! X;-)
I have fallen in love with the Nutria in the photo. I shall call him Baxter. Please let me know that he and his fellows have survived the storm.
Love, The-Doctor-Is-In-In-Princeton
Post a Comment