Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's GOAT TIME on the blog!

Hello -- I'm looking right at you with my horizontal pupil. Do you like my hair? Do you like my ears? I hope so because I've been told I'm just really likable in general.

And what do I like? Just about anything I can chew on.... um, because I'm a GOAT, and that's what goats do.

Here I am last summer in my pen when Rochelle took a little movie of me. Her camera looked pretty tasty -- and so did her shirt sleeve, come to think of it -- and I tried to get to it but she was just out of reach. So I stood around a little and then I got disinterested.



If you want to see a pic of me as a baby, CLICK HERE -- Don't pass it up. Go ahead, I was really cute. Not to say that I'm not really REALLY cute now.... But I prefer handsome, or striking since I am indeed all black and white.

3 comments:

The Tusk said...

Domino is such an appropriate name for the little guy. I went back to see the baby pics as well.

meb said...

Don't fall over, It's me. I surfaced from a 'I'm not commenting' period.

Adorable Rochelle... He's really gotten big hasn't he.

Rattie said...

Goats are wonderful!