CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO SEE JUST HOW COMFY THIS CORNER REALLY IS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stories, pictures and videos about just what the title says... If you are a lover of all animals and the great outdoors, and conservation and being green I hope you enjoy. Please, subscribe or follow me, and pass the url along to friends. Leave a comment or three...
6 comments:
life IS good!!!
awwww. Somewhere not too long ago I posted a story about donating furs for rescued wildlife...stuffed toys are awful cute, too!
that's just too stinking cute!
I LOVE this picture! There was fleece on one side and a tuffed animal on the other and a heating pad underneath and this little squirrel just snuggled there all the time! I need to post some of the other pictures. Squirrels are just such cozy little critters! Who knew?!?!
OMG That picture is just too adorable for words!!
He is just a little "snuggle-butt". I love it!
Post a Comment